This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
correct he is and Jon Schaeffer is also the voice of Longwood
By THSS1000
Registration Days
Chris Lang, for all the royalties you get for appearing on my show "Talking High School Sports", how about at least mentioning that. Also an honor to be listed in the same sentence with Jon Schaeffer, who is extremely talented and has a bright future.

SJ, I dont recall Brian or myself mispronouncing Chanticleer
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
yet another broadcaster- what is the board coming to? :mrgreen:

welcome aboard, Bob
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
The broadcast sounded real strong.
By Chris Lang
Registration Days Posts
Wow! A Bob Alvis sighting!

Hey, I was just giving Jon props where it's due. He's good people. I didn't get a chance to listen to Monday's broadcast ... running back and forth between football practice and the office. You've got to be happy that Brad Bradley is back again, right?
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
THSS1000 wrote:SJ, I dont recall Brian or myself mispronouncing Chanticleer

Every single time you guys said it you said it "Shant" (rhymes with chant) instead of "Shont" like it's supposed to be.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
Picky Picky.....that's better than Choke-a-leers and that's Choke (rhymes with coke) not Chalk
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I'm surprised no one's said Chantiqueers yet.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
That's too easy, SJ. And besides, considering the grief we get over our name we are not generally prone to making gay blasts at anyone.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
we have to sentitive b/c there is one among us.....it's one of those deals where you look around awhile before you start bashing, then you see brokeback and you say.....I'll tell you later :lol:
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Brokeback can take the jokes. I'll make gay jokes in front of him.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
That's because his message board personality is a parody. It's made to be made fun of. So you might as well. Although he's been getting serious lately. A lot less gay jokes. I bet he's regretting is user name because he's stuck with it.
By Brokeback Flamer
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:I'm surprised no one's said Chantiqueers yet.
Because they know that me and some Village People friends of mine would woop em.
By Guest
SuperJon wrote:Brokeback can take the jokes. I'll make gay jokes in front of him.
All while he is smiling behind you.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Let him smile, just don't touch.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
Anonymous wrote:
SuperJon wrote:Brokeback can take the jokes. I'll make gay jokes in front of him.
All while he is smiling behind you.

I laughed out loud for that one.....that was great! :lol: :lol: :lol:
By THSS1000
Registration Days
Oh I really do think Jon is outstanding, great broadcaster and a great guy. I am definitely enthused about Bradley returning. Did you want a CD copy of the show that you were on talking about high school sports and the media, i know i am going to get Steve and Ted one, i just didnt know if you wanted one as well, i cant remember if you emailed me back about it or not.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hoc[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]