This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By The Judge
LIke Ernie says lets play two !!! We must win to play the second game !! I like the idea of starting John ! Make them hit his stuff....if we hit the ball early...could knock them off their game....and maybe have a mushroom affect.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
I think that beating Coastal twice is a tall order but I think that LU is up to the challenge and we have a score to settle with Coastal after what happened about 3 weeks ago when we played them last. We should have swept them in that series and now we are out for revenge. It hard to believe that we handled a team like Winthrop at their place like we did. Solbach's performance on the mound last night was like the Solbach of earlier this year. Right now we are on a roll and we need to keep up the momentum from last nights stellar performance.
By The Judge
Coach Royer for whatever anyone thinks has got his teams to the championship games in 3 of the last four years. That by itself says alot. Especially when the talent levels have been clearly different each year. This is his most inexperienced and young team he has ever coached. No matter what happens when this is over...he has told me how proud he is of these guys and the pure heart they play with. They have done more with less than any team he has ever coached. As he said to me last night late..." I'll take heart over talent 7 days a week and win". Coastal is by far a superior team on paper...but the game is played on grass and dirt. Should be fun to watch. Solbach is the real deal. He came to coach and wanted the ball even though he is not 100 %. After much debate MR relenteed and gave em the ball. Cudos to Solbach !
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Today's starter(s):

22 JOHN, Tim 2.57 4-2

17 UMBERGER, Dustin 5.23 4-4
Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry def[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion