This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
the patriots come to town riding a three game win streak after a weekend sweep of chicago state. GMU (21-19 overall, 10-9 CAA) will be looking to avenge an earlier 5-4 loss to the flames. LU (26-16 overall, 8-4 big south) was won seven of their last ten games including a big weekend sweep of radford. game time is 3pm and will be broadcast on 90.9 FM or at http://www.thelightonline.com/ come out and support the flames to victory.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
3:00? Darn, most of our fans will probably have to leave early to attend the circus on campus at 4:30! :P
By BrysOn_G
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:3:00? Darn, most of our fans will probably have to leave early to attend the circus on campus at 4:30! :P
yea, i'm thinking of skipping all three of my classes to go to the circus (not) :lol:

cider, sounds like you'd be willing to sign a few excused notes for that. haha. has anyone been, or is anyone going?
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
I haven't been but rumor on the street is that there is a cartwheel routine... :cartwheels :cartwheels :cartwheels
By krh44
Registration Days Posts
LU up 10-3 in the 5th
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
PK Keller says, "BOMBS AWAY"! and deposits one over the left centerfield wall. LU up 13-3 and still batting
LSU

We better not need it. That win should be about im[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

Yeah Reese Smith I think? There was another guy wh[…]

NMSU

Steenbergen was slated to be a starter was out all[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

No other demcrates with name recognition are tough[…]