This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Welcome aboard MJBNY. It will be interesting to have some additional inputs from you especially from the unique perspective of being a former LU player and now in professional baseball. Hang around and enjoy some spirited conversation.

Man, it took Sly 23 minutes to welcome you to the board, he is slipping. :lol:
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I've been rather busy lately. The US Mens Clay Courts can't leave Houston fast enough for my sake.
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
What are the rules about recruitment?? How early can players be contacted??
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:I've been rather busy lately. The US Mens Clay Courts can't leave Houston fast enough for my sake.
what, they doing Cactus Tours or something down there? Is it even possible to play tennis in a Stetson and spurs?
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
jmdickens wrote:What are the rules about recruitment?? How early can players be contacted??
Jr. Year of high school.
By sitemdown77
Registration Days Posts
Actually, you can't contact them Junior year of high school. It has to be when they are going into their senior year of high school.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Really? Is that new or has it always been that way always? I could've swore it was junior year. You would know though.
By sitemdown77
Registration Days Posts
Hey SJ, sorry about the delay, but yea not sure how long it has been the rule. However, you can't recruit and get in contact with Juniors. A lot of college coaches will talk to them at camps and stuff that they come to, and some with the "text messages" (which is illegal to juniors but I hear of some still doing it), but it's really good they are gettin rid of the text message rule crap.
CUSA Tournament Las Cruces, NM

Liberty will play winner of New Mexico State-Jacks[…]

LSU

Liberty 3 LSU 1, final. Escobar complete game win.[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

It certainly feels ridiculous to see some of these[…]

Volleyball Coach

Former player and assistant coach Rebecca Ru[…]