This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Does anyone know why the press box or game operations center "blasted" loud music during the post game prayer after today's game ? I was told by someone who was in attendance that Coach Jackson gathered both teams in a circle and led the post game prayer. The loud music was blasting during entire prayer. This was very disrespectful to Liberty, East Carolina and the Lord. Whoever is responsible should be banned from the press box. There is no reason or excuse for such bad sportsmanship. I hope action is taken against individual(s) responsible.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Wait until BC finds out they didn't even play the game with their suits, ties, and jackets on!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: March 10th, 2024, 5:09 pm Does anyone know why the press box or game operations center "blasted" loud music during the post game prayer after today's game ? I was told by someone who was in attendance that Coach Jackson gathered both teams in a circle and led the post game prayer. The loud music was blasting during entire prayer. This was very disrespectful to Liberty, East Carolina and the Lord. Whoever is responsible should be banned from the press box. There is no reason or excuse for such bad sportsmanship. I hope action is taken against individual(s) responsible.
So you were not there and don’t know what happened. Sounds to me like you are gossiping. And you know what the Bible says about gossiping? It’s against it
ballcoach15 liked this
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hoc[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]