This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By AATL
Garrett Gainey gets the nod for the Flames on the road vs Jason White for the Blue Devils. Duke leads 1-0 in the second on a solo HR.

The good guys:
Gray Betts (C)
Victor Castillo (DH)
Cam Foster (3B)
Three Hillier (LF)
Cam Troyer (RF)
Dylan Edmands (2B)
Andrew Jenner (1B)
Jaylen Guy (CF)
Jake Lazzaro (SS)
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
A 5 run third with a 3-run homer from Troyer has us on top 5-1. When we do that we will be very tough to beat.
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
Exactly like we all expected we hit 3 homers. Up 7-1
Ill flame liked this
By LU 57
Almost blew it. Game ends on a runner interference call on a close play at first base. Smart challenge by HCSJ. Could not believe how hot the Duke coach was in a mid-week matchup. Had to be restrained by another coach.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
LU 57 wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 8:34 pm Almost blew it. Game ends on a runner interference call on a close play at first base. Smart challenge by HCSJ. Could not believe how hot the Duke coach was in a mid-week matchup. Had to be restrained by another coach.
Duke coach was very entertaining :lol:
LU 57 liked this
By AATL
aredd33 wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 6:02 pm A 5 run third with a 3-run homer from Troyer has us on top 5-1. When we do that we will be very tough to beat.
The booted ball at second base this inning ended up being a difference maker. Nice day at the plate for Troyer! I thought Gainey had a nice day, setting aside the 5th. That's a nice non-con win over a likely tournament team.
LU 57 liked this
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]