This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Another ACC win. LU 3 Duke 2. Andersen drives in game winner in B9.
tyndal23 liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Were you there, Ballcoach, or do you only go to softball games? :oldhag
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
I dropped my boys off at the beginning of the game and was there for the last several innings. It was fun to be there!
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
Sorry, midweek wins don't impress if we're not tops in our conference.
By LUDad
rogers3 wrote: April 20th, 2022, 7:23 pm Sorry, midweek wins don't impress if we're not tops in our conference.
The boys did slump a couple weeks but that's baseball. Looks like they are coming back. #8 VT is 3 games out & #11 Viginia 4 games out in division. #14 Georga & #18 ND is 5 games out in their divisions. KSU is a good team. I think we'll catch them before its over.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
LUDad wrote: April 20th, 2022, 10:04 pm
rogers3 wrote: April 20th, 2022, 7:23 pm Sorry, midweek wins don't impress if we're not tops in our conference.
The boys did slump a couple weeks but that's baseball. Looks like they are coming back. #8 VT is 3 games out & #11 Viginia 4 games out in division. #14 Georga & #18 ND is 5 games out in their divisions. KSU is a good team. I think we'll catch them before its over.
And catching them (as in a tie for first) will be good enough, because we took 2 of 3 from them last week to earn the first tie breaker.
LUDad liked this
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote: April 21st, 2022, 8:31 am
And catching them (as in a tie for first) will be good enough, because we took 2 of 3 from them last week to earn the first tie breaker.
True, provided we win two of three against them again when they come here.
By LUDad
olldflame wrote: April 21st, 2022, 8:31 am
Actually, the mid- season slump might gave been a good thing. Team has gotten an extended look at a lot of different players that may not have seen a lot of time otherwise. That added depth should help down the stretch and in regionals.
Election 2022 and 2024

Half of the ads are about how Bob Good is tough on[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]

Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]

I'm not sure why anyone thought online would eve[…]