This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
Baseball season is finally here. I'm pretty excited about this series to open the year its a huge test against a really good team. Maybe we will be able to find a way to take 2 of 3 from the Gators.
Anyway lets hope this is the season we can bust through a regional and make it to a Super.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
With you on the excitement. MLB lockout HS me looking forward more to college baseball than in past.

UF new stadium looks REALLY GOOD.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Lookit. I have a UF colleague. I need some bragging rights!
By BlueBlood
ballcoach15 wrote: February 18th, 2022, 10:18 am You were going the wrong way.🤣
Nope. Two daughters at LU and one with me for CFAW. I’ll be back in sunny FL soon enough.

If I wasn’t on the mountain, I would have tried to go to the UF games though. Great opportunity for the Flames.

I’m driving home Sunday, so I might pass them again on the way home.
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
We are able to win game 2. Pretty good game overall. Defense seems like it will be very good again. Offense didn’t look great but I’m sure that’s mostly due to the Gator pitching staff and just being early in the season.
Let’s go get game 3 tomorrow and steal this series.
ballcoach15, Ill flame liked this
By Ill flame
That Florida bullpen has a lot of talent but was wild today and it cost them. We didn't hit well but I enjoyed watching our guys grind out good ABs and make the Florida pitchers work. I hope we have enough arms for tomorrow because Florida definitely does.
By Veritas
Had a brief laugh at this comment in a gator baseball forum:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Ill flame
ballcoach15 wrote: February 19th, 2022, 9:44 pm Liberty has 3 wins over power 5 schools today.

Baseball, Softball, Men's Lacrosse
If we are including obscure club teams the men's d2 hockey team easily beat Penn St today in the conference playoffs
prototype liked this
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
What a great series win to start the year. As long as we can consistently score runs I think we’ll be really tough to beat. Now let’s hope Florida wins the SEC.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Good weekend for LU sports. Baseball 2 of 3 from #9 team in country, softball 5-0, with 2 wins over B10 teams. Lacrosse beat defending National Champion, South Carolina. And women's basketball becoming first team in nation to reach 25 wins.
jmclaughlin, rogers3, flameshaw and 2 others liked this
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: February 20th, 2022, 6:32 pm Good weekend for LU sports. Baseball 2 of 3 from #9 team in country, softball 5-0, with 2 wins over B10 teams. Lacrosse beat defending National Champion, South Carolina. And women's basketball becoming first team in nation to reach 25 wins.
And Ryan Drew broke Liberty record in the mile last week. 4:01.27

4:01.27 broke ASUN and Liberty record of 4:01.63
North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

This was already proposed to the powers that be be[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]