This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ill flame wrote: January 6th, 2022, 11:42 pm I didn't realize we finished last season at 25 also
Somebody needs coached up! 8)
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Most members of this board, need to pay more attention to LU's spring sports. There are more sports at Liberty other than football and men's basketball.
By Ill flame
I knew it was a very good season but didn't realize it was a top 25 season. Maybe once we aren't playing teams like North Alabama and Bellermine every week I would be more interested. Louisiana tech baseball is no joke.
Cider Jim liked this
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
It's so frustrating that we have to rely on perfectgame, D1baseball to get roster and updates. Makes it hard for a regular fan to follow the team when there isn't any updates from your own department. It's day and night compared to football and basketball.

Anyway we have another highly regarded MLB prospect in 2B Cameron Foster. Aaron Fitt of D1baseball is high on him along with Trey Gibson. Should be a really exciting year.
ballcoach15, Sly Fox, Ill flame and 1 others liked this
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Follow risewithus Twitter. Covers the program quite a bit. Good articles back in the fall on who is gone and coming in.

Who are you asking about. Key pieces that didn't use extra year are Wilkinson Rohrer and Meyer. Lot of new guys. Foster is a stud. Will start at 2b this year. Probably your 3b long term.
ballcoach15 liked this
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
Roster is out and no Alba (UNC transfer), Percival (Clemson Transfer), Hertzler, Beamon and a lot of the other freshmen.
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
Until roughly this week or next, No one's rosters are accurate. I speak from experience here. Most programs make cuts end of January to get the numbers to 35(or 40 this year)
ballcoach15 liked this
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
Liberty picked to win ASUN with 9 first place votes. FGCU was second with 3 first place votes.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]