This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
Attended the Bellarmine game tonight, figured I could give some insight here.

The french fries were INCREDIBLE. Not sure why, but they were so good. With a little of that nacho cheese... *chef’s kiss*
ballcoach15 liked this
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
It was adequately warm. There was a rowdy bunch of older country folk to my left who clearly weren’t in their assigned seats, I’m sure he was in there somewhere :lol:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: May 1st, 2021, 7:42 pm It was adequately warm. There was a rowdy bunch of older country folk to my left who clearly weren’t in their assigned seats, I’m sure he was in there somewhere :lol:
Warm is an improvement. I was impressed with the fries at the Basketball facility. Solid crispness . Right amount of salt. They just can’t get the cheese right. However I did enjoy the individual cup o cheese over drizzling over fries
stokesjokes liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
My go to meal at the softball games is their "loaded hot dog," which is chili, cheese, and fresh onions." Mrs. Cider's favorite is the large popcorn, which is big enough for a scout troop. :popcorn
The only criticism I have at softball concessions that they were out of mustard packets at the last game. Crybaby How can you serve both hot dogs and corn dogs and have NO mustard??? :dontgetit
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]