This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By A Sea of Red
Posts Custom
Flames in Charlottesville this afternoon trying to sweep the season series. Liberty jumped on top with 5 runs in the 2nd. It's currently 5-2 Flames in the 7th.
ballcoach15 liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We lose 6-5. Worst loss of season, maybe worst in LU history .

Bases loaded 2 outs, batter looks at 3 straight strikes, inning over.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: April 27th, 2021, 6:28 pm We lose 6-5. Worst loss of season, maybe worst in LU history .
No one talks better HYPERBOLE than ole Ballcoach. Loss to a Power 5 ACC team is "maybe the worst [loss] in LU history." :lol:
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: April 27th, 2021, 6:49 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: April 27th, 2021, 6:28 pm We lose 6-5. Worst loss of season, maybe worst in LU history .
No one talks better HYPERBOLE than ole Ballcoach. Loss to a Power 5 ACC team is "maybe the worst [loss] in LU history." :lol:
It's how we lost it. Not to mention blew 5 run lead.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: April 27th, 2021, 7:03 pm
It's how we lost it. Not to mention it was UVa, who I despise.
FIFY
Last edited by flamehunter on April 28th, 2021, 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts

Bases loaded 2 outs, batter looks at 3 straight strikes, inning over.
Very disappointing loss :cry:
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote: April 28th, 2021, 6:24 am
ballcoach15 wrote: April 27th, 2021, 7:03 pm
It's how we lost it. Not to mention it was UVa, who I despise.
FIFY
For the record, I don't despise UVA baseball. I have lot of respect for their baseball program. Back in 2015 when they won CWS, I attended their Welcome Home ceremony, with a Liberty cap on.

It's football and basketball I despise in Mr. Jefferson's hometown.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
How can one not respect UVA's basketball program? Logic once again, escapes you.

This wasn't a good loss by any stretch of the imagination but this is far from the worse loss in program history and I am pretty sure ballcoach, king of hyperbole, realizes this.
By A Sea of Red
Posts Custom
Up 5-0, we left the bases loaded in the 5th and 6th innings when we had a chance to break this one open. Disappointing, but we're still in the driver's seat for the ASUN and on the bubble when it comes to an at-large bid, if needed.
ballcoach15, thepostman liked this
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Exactly! I'm also hoping we don't need to worry about all of the at large shenanigans and just win the ASUN tournament.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
A Sea of Red wrote: April 28th, 2021, 8:16 am Up 5-0, we left the bases loaded in the 5th and 6th innings when we had a chance to break this one open. Disappointing, but we're still in the driver's seat for the ASUN and on the bubble when it comes to an at-large bid, if needed.
This one and 7-0 Duke hurt our at large.
ballcoach15 liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]