This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: March 9th, 2021, 11:26 pm Where are the baseball fans ? Cider and myself were at LU softball.
Date night?
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Watched most of the game. Can't believe they pitched to Mathieu with runners on second and third, with 1st base open. 3 run dinger was huge. He looks a lot better at the plate now. And when he hits it, it is usually hard.
Pitched just good enough.
It is always good to beat the Tarholes.
ballcoach15 liked this
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
The season looked to be in real trouble friday. We were sitting at 3 and 5 and headed on the road for against ucf who had just won 2 of 3 against top ranked ole miss and then on to number 18 unc. The bats were cold and 2 and 2 looked almost impossible. Then we win all 4 and move up from 110 to 50 in rpi.

Finally a little break at home with a weak nau team that we need to sweep.
Liberty22 liked this
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote: March 10th, 2021, 9:14 am The season looked to be in real trouble friday. We were sitting at 3 and 5 and headed on the road for against ucf who had just won 2 of 3 against top ranked ole miss and then on to number 18 unc. The bats were cold and 2 and 2 looked almost impossible. Then we win all 4 and move up from 110 to 50 in rpi.

Finally a little break at home with a weak nau team that we need to sweep.
Pretty remarkable turnaround. Kudos to coach Jackson and the guys.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Great game, caught it on ESPN+. Looking forward to seeing Liberty's next to last pitcher again. I think his name is Tyler. 95-96 mph fastball.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

At what point in history was the ACC ever any bett[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

With all due respect, Atrain was in Dallas in his […]

LaTech

I also keep tab with JMU because there is a player[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]