This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
Has anyone seen anything about our schedule yet?
Other conferences have been releasing the schedule or at least the schedule format over the last few weeks. I've done a quick search (not all members) of teams in the conference looking for anything and have had no luck to this point. I've also looked around just a little bit (again not everywhere) of teams we may play out of conference with no luck. So I'm just curious if anyone knows anything I don't.
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
my employer hasn't released ours yet because it isn't finished. A lot of conferences are waiting for everyone to finalize their conference schedule before they release the full schedules. ACC and SEC just released the conference schedules yesterday. So now the mid weeks and OOC are getting negotiated the rest of this week. I know we are probably announcing ours in 7-10 days.
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
I just saw the ASun released all schedules. I’m really glad to see LU making the trip to KSU. Hopefully they’ll have a few OOC games in South Carolina or Georgia.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Interesting ooc. Hope theres some home games and more than 250 allowed.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote: January 15th, 2021, 12:44 am Interesting ooc. Hope theres some home games and more than 250 allowed.
VT, UVA, Duke, VCU, WF at home. UNC also I think.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
AFF wrote: January 17th, 2021, 7:18 pm Coastal was also added! Replaces JMU and will be played At LU!!
Coastal is in the preseason top 25.
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
The entire schedule was finally released. I love it. It's the best schedule I can remember for several years.
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
jmclaughlin wrote: January 21st, 2021, 11:36 am Who is joining me for the LU - TCU series in the Lone Star State (2/26-28)?

Railhead BBQ on me.
LU baseball and Railhead? I'll be there.
jmclaughlin liked this
By LUDad
I noticed on espn+ schedule that all 3 games of the Campbell series are scheduled to be televised.
By jmclaughlin
Open Invite to my LU Texans

LU - TCU on Friday, February 26th:
Rockwood Golf Course at noon for 18 on a great muni
Railhead BBQ after
LU baseball at 6:30

Let me know if any or part sounds good to you and I will PM more details
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Friday looks tough for me to pull off from a work perspective. If I were able to pull off anything that day it would be Railhead and the game. I am also looking at a possible Saturday run. It is a 3.5-hour drive up from my house to Fort Worth now that some of the construction is getting complete along 287. It is doable in a day and may also involve pitstops at Buc-ees and Braums.

In other words, check back when we get to that week.
jmclaughlin liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]