This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
LUDad wrote: February 15th, 2020, 7:38 pm
ballah09 wrote: February 15th, 2020, 4:28 pm We have terrible plate discipline. Swinging at crap in the dirt. We have left so many Risp.
I think they have been showing great patience at the plate. Would not have that huge amount of walks if they didn't. Being able to hit the right pitch is another story.
24 strikeouts tells you otherwise.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Matthieu is a huge loss. The 2 new jucos are the only guys doing anything right now. We now wags and rohrer and locklear will hit some and we think betts and guy will be obp guys. I see 2 massive holes at 1b and 3b just as i was afraid of. I think we need to try some new guys. I would say its a quick hook if we hadnt seen highfill for 4 years now and mcdyre hasnt his since his freshman year.

Pitching will keep us in games and clemson is probably the best team on the mound we will see all year from top to bottom but still.
chris leedlelee liked this
By LUDad
jinxy wrote: February 15th, 2020, 11:56 pm Matthieu is a huge loss. The 2 new jucos are the only guys doing anything right now. We now wags and rohrer and locklear will hit some and we think betts and guy will be obp guys. I see 2 massive holes at 1b and 3b just as i was afraid of. I think we need to try some new guys. I would say its a quick hook if we hadnt seen highfill for 4 years now and mcdyre hasnt his since his freshman year.

Pitching will keep us in games and clemson is probably the best team on the mound we will see all year from top to bottom but still.
I hear you. Waiting to see what we do against a few more pitching staffs before panicking. Not often we face this talent three days in a row. We were not playing their week-day pitchers.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]