This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Has anyone picked up anything on fall practice ? I haven't heard a word, other than they were practicing one day.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Only 2 or 3 baseball fans on message board, but a reminder, LU plays UVA this Friday . Excellent opportunity for first look at 2020 team.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
There might be 5!

I am kidding. I was hoping to make it up a day early to catch this and the midnight hockey game but it isn't going to work out that way unfortunately.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
With baseball Friday, football Saturday and softball Sunday, I will spend 3 days in Lynchburg. (my dream weekend)
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Theres just no info on anymore so its a very difficult follow when not in season. No roster no recruiting no schedule. Its a shame i think its the wrong approach for a program thats on the rise.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Very true, lots of secrecy involved. I have heard the reason why, but cannot recall what it is.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
It seems like we either dont want to or dont know how to market the program like the other sports when its not in season.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: September 24th, 2019, 1:00 pm Very true, lots of secrecy involved. I have heard the reason why, but cannot recall what it is.
Ballcoach, you need to start writing this stuff down! :oldhag :fineprint
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: September 25th, 2019, 7:08 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: September 24th, 2019, 1:00 pm Very true, lots of secrecy involved. I have heard the reason why, but cannot recall what it is.
Ballcoach, you need to start writing this stuff down! :oldhag :fineprint
There are times I get fed so much information so fast, that I not have time to write it down.

My sources just informed me that UVA game Friday will now start at 5:00
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Reminder, it's Game Day for baseball, 5:00 p.m.

Sources tell me there are approximately 2,500 individuals on campus for CFAW. Should be good crowd for the game with UVA. Also, CFAW should bump up attendance for football game tomorrow.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We score on BB with bases loaded in bottom of 11th. I left in T 12, score was 11-1. We didn't look good.

I thought freshmen would have gotten more innings and at bats.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Final was 11-3 in 12 innings.

Surprised there are no baseball fans on this board.
(sources tell me they are probably somewhere complaining about football attendance)
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]