This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Evan is off to an incredible start in his professional career. Got to believe he will be moving up to a high A team before the end of the year if he keeps this up.

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Being a Grasshopper would be an upgrade from a Muckdog in more than just name. Apparently Batavia for years has been one of the worst places to play in all of minor league baseball. New management seems to be turning things around, but the facility is still awful.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Sources just informed me Marlins have moved from Greensboro to Clinton, Iowa for Low A. I believe their High A team is in Florida State League.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Not hard to guess the source on that one. Evan is in Low A now (short season). I would think if a move is in the offing, it would be to High A. On the other hand, they may keep him where he is because, thanks in large part to his stellar work as a closer, the Muckdogs are having their best season in a looooooooooong time, and a championship run could help revive the franchise.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]