This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LUDad
LUAlum1215 wrote:NCAA changed their mind. Liberty/UT to play at 10pm tonight.
That is what Tenn. Twitter account announced 10pm first pitch. Games at noon & 4 PM tomorrow.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Wow. Going with meyer against the vols again. Tough matchup for him to me but he has been great. Riding a hot hand.

Thinking about it he probably wants to give mcinvale an extra day to get normal rest after pitching on 3 days rest.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I left UNC thinking game at 11:00 tomorrow . I believe NCAA had this game played tonight to give UNC an extra advantage.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I think you got a bit too much tinfoil on to be thinking that BC
By Jonathan Carone
jinxy wrote:Wow. Going with meyer against the vols again. Tough matchup for him to me but he has been great. Riding a hot hand.

Thinking about it he probably wants to give mcinvale an extra day to get normal rest after pitching on 3 days rest.
They felt Meyer matched up with Tennessee’s lineup really well. It’s high risk high reward. So far it’s working.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
It has so far. I hadnt followed the vols since our game. I just remembered rh power in the middle. If he can control those 3 he can be successful.

Man that dh spot has killed us all year.
By LUOrange
I thought the ASUN Tourney announcers were pretty good. These guys are horrible. I mean, I know Vols are SEC, but we're playing too and winning 3-0. Good gracious.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
LU up 3-0 in the 4th. Meyer is throwing a 1-hitter so far.
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
LUOrange wrote:I thought the ASUN Tourney announcers were pretty good. These guys are horrible. I mean, I know Vols are SEC, but we're playing too and winning 3-0. Good gracious.
One of them is a former Volunteer player. He can’t help it.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
LU up 6-1 with a pitching change for us.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Now that was vintage price. The changeup is back is the biggest difference. There top hitters are all swinging through it.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
LU pitching has gotten 24 outs. Only 3 more to go for the win!
By LUOrange
Good game by our boys. That rolled rather smoothly in just under 3 hours. Which was much needed after the marathon that was the ASUN Tourney.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
So will LU only play ONE game tomorrow?
Last edited by Cider Jim on June 1st, 2019, 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my […]

LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]