This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:punched our ticket to the college world series!
Let’s not get too ahead of ourselves :shock:
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Lot closer than it should have been but ill take it. Home plate umpiring was bad most of the tourney. Gotta protect with 2 strikes with that garbage. Mcinvale and brabrand...fitting end.

Even in a down year its tough to go through any losers bracket like that. Tremendous achievement.

I would guess unc or GT. Possibly ECU. Ecu and GT both have their best teams in some time.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Brabrand doesn't get a save because we commit 2 errors resulting in 3 unearned runs? I assume that's the official scorer's decison. He got robbed. Super happy to see our Seniors come through in the clutch.
Regional Sites have been announced:

Our most likely destination:
Georgia
Georgia Tech
UNC
ECU
West Virginia or
Vanderbilt

Other sites are, Louisville, Tx Tech, Ole Miss, Ok State, Miss State, Stanford, Arkansas, UCLA, LSU and Oregon State.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Its possible. Baseball usually tries to do a much better job of restricting travel. After looking at the projected field i would think ecu unc and wvu in that order as a 3 seed. Id be ok with any of those. We can play with all those teams. They may have some teams 2 thru 4 seeded differently.
Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]