This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I stayed until the very end. No sign of Ballcoach, and I think even TF left early.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
LUDad wrote:And the youngsters close out the last 6 innings against an ACC team.
I hope we are paying Bryant Gaines well.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
2 of 3 this weekend has got to get us in...unless we completely bomb the conference tourney which, with liberty, seem a possible. Haha
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:I stayed until the very end. No sign of Ballcoach, and I think even TF left early.
What inning did you arrive ? Word on the street is TF saw more innings than you. 1st thru 8th innings=more than 4th thru 9th inning.

I had scheduled a bicycle ride, but it got canceled due to windy/cold weather, and not have time to make it to game.
By AFF
I think that may have been Embrys home game in a Flames uniform. I expect to see him go in this years draft. With that being said ..win the series we should get at large..regardless of tourney outcome..we are in drivers seat!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:What inning did you arrive ? Word on the street is TF saw more innings than you. 1st thru 8th innings=more than 4th thru 9th inning.
Coach Meyer always said, "it not where you start; it's where you finish." I was there for the 27th out. Some "fans" gave up on the game because it was "cold." Others of us were "prepared" and dressed in layers and were toasty throughout the game.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:What inning did you arrive ? Word on the street is TF saw more innings than you. 1st thru 8th innings=more than 4th thru 9th inning.
Coach Meyer always said, "it not where you start; it's where you finish." I was there for the 27th out. Some "fans" gave up on the game because it was "cold." Others of us were "prepared" and dressed in layers and were toasty throughout the game.
You may have us with the "27th out".
Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

Were not done https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/s[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]