This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
We have opened up a can on north alabama as its 13 to 1 in early innings. Just what we needed, bats to heat up and get some innings beyond the top 7 guys.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
N Alabama wins 6-3. Gotta give the Lions credit for being the first team to score a run against Brabrand, and also getting to Price for an insurance run, but 3 errors, resulting in 3 unearned runs against Skirrow, were the difference.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Flames add a second horrific loss to their profile this year. If they come up short in the tourney and don't make it you will point back to this one and Hofstra as the reasons. Really disappointing showing today.
By Jonathan Carone
Law of averages. I told some friends last night we’d only score 2-3 runs today after yesterday’s game. We just got really unlucky with a couple things happening that rarely ever happen all on the same day. That’s baseball.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:Law of averages. I told some friends last night we’d only score 2-3 runs today after yesterday’s game. We just got really unlucky with a couple things happening that rarely ever happen all on the same day. That’s baseball.
:nod

Baseball is by far the most unpredictable of the major sports. Games like yesterday are GOING to happen.
By Lion1983
Good series Liberty...

Going to be a rocky year for us, but we expected that. Maybe we can get 3 in the postseason this year. Last year was 2, but Stetson may be down this year. But still a overall strong baseball conference I believe.

Good luck on the rest of the season, by the way, in a couple of short years, we should have a nice new stadium for yall to visit...

Roar Lions

Go Flames

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm that[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]