This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Up 4-2 heading to top of 6th. Nice atmosphere, decent crowd. Fans around me don’t really know baseball, so that entertaining.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I always hate to sit around those who not know baseball. I have always said, "ball parks need to have a special section for those who really know the game". Minor league parks are worse than college.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Opportunity to teach. And it’s another avenue for m entertainment.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach really is a liberal
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Opportunity to teach. And it’s another avenue for m entertainment.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:A lot of fans do need to be "coached up", and its fun doing it.
That is TF's job. :)
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I always hate to sit around those who not know baseball. I have always said, "ball parks need to have a special section for those who really know the game". Minor league parks are worse than college.
You should share your knowledge in exchange for grammar lessons. Only thing that would make your stuff more entertaining would be if you start talking about yourself in the third person.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
rogers3 wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:I always hate to sit around those who not know baseball. I have always said, "ball parks need to have a special section for those who really know the game". Minor league parks are worse than college.
You should share your knowledge in exchange for grammar lessons. Only thing that would make your stuff more entertaining would be if you start talking about yourself in the third person.
That would be epic
By LUDad
jinxy wrote:Skirrow was filthy today the bit i saw. Need the sweep tomorrow
Wife an I drove up to watch the bb game & spring game. They hit Skirow in the first inning but he was lights out rest of the way.
By LUDad
LUDad wrote:
jinxy wrote:Skirrow was filthy today the bit i saw. Need the sweep tomorrow
Wife an I drove up to watch the bb game & spring game. They hit Skirow in the first inning but he was lights out rest of the way. Really impressed with Betts bat today. Looked like he may be adjusting to college pitching.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:A lot of fans do need to be "coached up", and its fun doing it.
Do you stand and sing during the 7th inning stretch?

I was there for 2/3 games. Great fun this weekend!

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm that[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]