This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Lost game (13-7) and lost another pitcher - Garrett Price to a line drive.
By Jonathan Carone
One of the greatest streaks in college history ended today. Ryan Bomberger missed his first game in over 700 straight games.

Feel better, Boms!
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:One of the greatest streaks in college history ended today. Ryan Bomberger missed his first game in over 700 straight games.

Feel better, Boms!
This post reminded me of Gary. What ever happened to the #1 fan?
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Seeing as hes the only pitcher we have with any consistency that should do us in if its serious. Not that we were going anywhere this year anyway.
By Class of 20Something
ballcoach15 wrote:We committed 5 errors and left 13 runners on base.
We also watched our teammate get drilled in the face by a line drive.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Sorry...................................... how do we lose to The Hoe's......................... :oops:

And just when I thought I had heard the worst announcers in my life, on another BSC game, along come these clowns. Will just have to watch with no sound.............. can't take it anymore. :shock: We are fortunate to have the staff we have.
Last edited by flameshaw on March 30th, 2018, 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Lose game 2 on a walk-off homer in the bottom of the 9th by a .212 hitter. Season could start to get really long.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
This pitching is just unbearable to watch. I lomg for the days when we had 3 weekend horses but no depth. Now we just have nothing. Its been tracking this way for the last 3 years now weve officially hit rock bottom on the mound. If im not mistaken we are on track to have the worst pitching stats in d1 era here.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote:This pitching is just unbearable to watch. I lomg for the days when we had 3 weekend horses but no depth. Now we just have nothing. Its been tracking this way for the last 3 years now weve officially hit rock bottom on the mound. If im not mistaken we are on track to have the worst pitching stats in d1 era here.
It's all Toman's fault. :roll:
By LUDad
Can only hope that things can come together towards tournment time. 2013 we went 13-11 in the conference and lost first tournment game to Radford before going on that magical run. Laided a dud the following year after going 23-3.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I recall the year we were in South Carolina Regional, and "owned Clemson", who is now ranked 12th. We haven't been same team since.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]