This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I see that BSC has moved baseball from Lexington, SC to LU. This is an excellent move. I not know why they moved it.

Now they need to move BSC softball tournament from Radford to LU. Radford has one of worst stadiums in NCAA D1 softball.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I see that BSC has moved baseball from Lexington, SC to LU. This is an excellent move. I not know why they moved it.

Now they need to move BSC softball tournament from Radford to LU. Radford has one of worst stadiums in NCAA D1 softball.
My understanding is the facility in Lexington, while it is fairly new, is poorly maintained and managed. It's unfortunate, because it was chosen because it is a centrally located neutral site; both good things IMHO.

There is no question Liberty has the best facilities and hosting capabilities for both softball and baseball. Our only problem is location, but Radford is even worse in that regard, and the facility is inferior.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Baseball was moved because Lexington had poor field, poor drainage, and back-up field was a high school field. Now that it's moved to LU, non of that is a problem and City Stadium is back-up field.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]