This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I suspect ballcoach15 can give us a scouting report ...
Chatham (VA) Star-Tribune wrote:Gretna’s Rigney commits to Liberty
Posted: Wednesday, October 4, 2017 8:24 am | Updated: 8:28 am, Wed Oct 4, 2017.

By PETER MASON
Star-Tribune Sports

Peter Mason/Star-Tribune Sports

Before even starting his junior season with Hawks’ baseball, catcher and Gretna junior Cole Rigney already knows where he wants to play in college. Rigney, having already visited Liberty University on multiple occasions, after talks with Scott Jackson, has decided to join Flames baseball at the conclusion of his senior year at Gretna in 2019.

“Since I was little I’ve done a lot of catching lessons at Liberty with the catching coach there,” Rigney said. “I love the campus. I went on a tour a few months ago and I absolutely loved it.”
Click Here for Full Story
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach was all over this a week ago!
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I had known about it for a couple weeks, but I had not posted it because it had not been released yet. I don't like to talk much about recruits until they commit.
I have been telling TF about this kid for about a year.

I knew LU was very high on him, after Coach Jackson saw him in Commonwealth Games this summer. He was batting 3rd on a team of all stars. Good bat with power. Strong arm behind the plate.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Hope he guns down plenty of would-be base stealers. Great way to negate the running game
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]