This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Well, Nick answered that, and it's not great news. Aggravated the same hammie he had problems with at the beginning of the year. Ouch.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Stevev wrote:Why was Gamble replaced by Stafford. Not a good move.
The reason was to go lefty against lefty. Didn't work.
By LUDad
I'll say it again. DeGroat needs to be streached out before the season ends. He is much more effective when he has to pace himself as a starter.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Stafford hasnt been used all year. Totally unfair to put him in that spot. Huge clutch hit from mcdyre. We let that one get away.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote:Stafford hasnt been used all year. Totally unfair to put him in that spot. Huge clutch hit from mcdyre. We let that one get away.
Anyone think we still need a 3rd baseman? McDyre has been solid at bat and at his best in the clutch against top opponents. He also made a great defensive play last night and has steadily improved there as well
By krh44
Registration Days Posts
No, I think we are good at 3rd base. That was a heck of a play he had on Tuesday night. Glad Coach stuck with him, I know at the beginning of the season he had a few errors.
oldflame wrote:
jinxy wrote:Stafford hasnt been used all year. Totally unfair to put him in that spot. Huge clutch hit from mcdyre. We let that one get away.
Anyone think we still need a 3rd baseman? McDyre has been solid at bat and at his best in the clutch against top opponents. He also made a great defensive play last night and has steadily improved there as well
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Mcdyre has been unreal the last 3 weeks. Errors happen, which he had several in the early going. Its the mental errors and lack of positioning that he struggled with the couple early games that i watched. His bat is loud enough now you cant hear much else. Hopefully weve found a quality long term 3b here. That has been impossible for us lately.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]