This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
The bats have come alive in recent weeks but Price & Evans have lost their form. For us to have any those 2 need to find themselves. We're still sitting on 61 in the RPI. A weekend sweep on the road would probably put us around 56 or 57 with a crucial road midweek game at UVA on deck.

UNC and UK are now #2 and #3 in the RPI so those were really strong wins. USC sits at #27 so that will be another opportunity to bolster the resume. Sweep Longwood and take 2 of 3 from Campbell and Presby and split with UVA/USC and split with Duke/Elon and we're probably sitting mid to low 50's going into the tourney. Take both from Elon & Duke in that formula and were sitting right around 50 maybe just inside i would guess.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Jackson Bertsch getting the start today. Not a huge surprise. I suspect Evans, who pitched more innings in the first month or so of the season than he had in his entire prior career, has "hit the wall" Hopefully Jackson will continue his recent strong pitching and Caleb will get his mojo back with some rest.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

At what point in history was the ACC ever any bett[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

With all due respect, Atrain was in Dallas in his […]

LaTech

I also keep tab with JMU because there is a player[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]