This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By krh44
Registration Days Posts
We have a big series this weekend against St Johns. They are playing good ball right now. It would be nice to pick up a couple wins against a top 10 team.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Just couldn't get the shut down inning we needed yesterday and we had opportunities for more runs but a couple real bad at bats hurt us. I'm as big a fan of locklear as anybody but he's just getting dominated. Mydyre had a couple of really strong at bats yesterday. I would give him a shot to see if he can get anything going and give Cam a few days to clear his head and reset. I'm still puzzled why Morris isn't getting more time. He has probably walked 5 times in 11 at bats and has a HR (double). Plus he and Artis are clearly the 2 best defensive outfielders. Embry is 0 for 14 and we keep pinch hitting him for Morris late. I love what they have done with the pitching staff but i'm not a fan of the lineups and management of the roster on the offensive of defensive side so far at all. Game and lineup mismanagement has cost us a couple wins so far. I like Jackson and he was my choice for the hire and i still think he will be good. He's learning on the job. Frustrating part is we're a couple tweaks away from being a really good team this year. Only because of how much better they have done with the pitching staff.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Big win in Game 3, pulling it out in the 9th 7-6.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]