This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Looks like the first commit of the Jackson era is in and it's a pretty big one. Lots of acc and big 12 offers out there for this kid.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Looks like will wagner has committed. He's the son of former mlb stud closer billy wagner. Also anot her middle infielder committed. Brandon Rohrer I believe is the name. Can't find much info on either other than wagner obvious pedigree. Sounds like Jackson and Co is out and about before fall practice.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote:Looks like will wagner has committed. He's the son of former mlb stud closer billy wagner. Also anot her middle infielder committed. Brandon Rohrer I believe is the name. Can't find much info on either other than wagner obvious pedigree. Sounds like Jackson and Co is out and about before fall practice.

I think Billy Wagner is a local. He played down the road at Ferrum.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote:I think Billy Wagner is a local.
So local that he attended nearby Concord Elementary, according to a reliable source. :fineprint
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Rhp from the ontario blue jays. Pretty strong perfect game rating but i cant find offers. Would appear to be gaines first or second commit.
By LUnpretty11
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:Wags was fun to watch with the 'Stros. He was never much of a talker in the clubhouse.
I couldn't stand him because he was totally untouchable. As a Reds fan, I turned off the tv in the 9th inning if Wagner walked onto the mound.

I think Jr. Griffey got the better of him one time in Houston.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Added brendon little. He was the 57th ranked player in the nation when he played at unc. Big time get and a lefty as well. Should have 3 years left but probably will play 2 and get drated.
By krh44
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote:Added brendon little. He was the 57th ranked player in the nation when he played at unc. Big time get and a lefty as well. Should have 3 years left but probably will play 2 and get drated.
I saw where PG USA listed Brendon as the number #2 JUCO prospect. Looks like a good pick up.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Ramirez is a good sleeper too. Family talent and dna goes a long way in baseball i.e breams. Really good class in my opinion with the spring to add a couple more.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]