This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
flamesfilmguy wrote:I didn't want to believe thats what he thought. but apparently thats what he thought... smh
They are 'young'
By Trottalot
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:
Humble_Opinion wrote:Didn't he get banned under that name and now smurfs/trolls under a new one? I can't keep up with him.
Nope, his account is still active.

https://www.flamefans.com/forums/member ... ile&u=1822
BJWilliams wrote:Wonder if trott plans to weigh in on the hire?
No ole Trottalot is still around. Super glad Toman is gone and I can pull for the Flames again. Scott Jackson is a good hire; I think he will do a great job at Liberty as long as he gets some good assistant coaches. I'm sure he learned a lot about coaching, recruiting, and winning while at UNC. Best of luck to him and the program, the sky is the limit.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Anyone know when Assistant Coaches will be formally named ?
Probably right after they are hired. But I have no inside info on that timeline
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Trottalot wrote:
adam42381 wrote:
Humble_Opinion wrote:Didn't he get banned under that name and now smurfs/trolls under a new one? I can't keep up with him.
Nope, his account is still active.

https://www.flamefans.com/forums/member ... ile&u=1822
BJWilliams wrote:Wonder if trott plans to weigh in on the hire?
No ole Trottalot is still around. Super glad Toman is gone and I can pull for the Flames again. Scott Jackson is a good hire; I think he will do a great job at Liberty as long as he gets some good assistant coaches. I'm sure he learned a lot about coaching, recruiting, and winning while at UNC. Best of luck to him and the program, the sky is the limit.
I figured that you were still too busy dancing around your burning effigy of former Coach Toman
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:I figured that you were still too busy dancing around your burning effigy of former Coach Toman
Time to post a selfie with Toman.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:His Twitter just liked a very Not Safe For Work tweet on Twitter. There's going to be an issue with it.
Possibly hacked? Or is this something one might have seen coming based on history? I don't twitter so I have no idea.
By Class of 20Something
flamehunter wrote:
Class of 20Something wrote:His Twitter just liked a very Not Safe For Work tweet on Twitter. There's going to be an issue with it.
Possibly hacked? Or is this something one might have seen coming based on history? I don't twitter so I have no idea.
His Twitter use is very very limited. It's all exclusively athletics related.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
The account has apparently been deleted
By LU Alum 2016
Having had an extensive conversation with Jackson this is very out of Character for him. Working with several people who know him from his ACC days at UNC everyone I know who has met/worked with him speaks very highly of him. Not a good look but i would assume his account was hacked.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
LU Alum 2016 wrote:
Having had an extensive conversation with Jackson this is very out of Character for him. Working with several people who know him from his ACC days at UNC everyone I know who has met/worked with him speaks very highly of him. Not a good look but i would assume his account was hacked.
+1
By Class of 20Something
flameshaw wrote:
LU Alum 2016 wrote:
+1
That's really comforting. It seemed out of character, but Most don't wear their son for all to see.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]