This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
First off its they're...you don't have to be Cider to understand that bit

Second, road woes are a bit of a consideration...but I think that could be said of a lot of teams in D1.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:First off its they're...you don't have to be Cider to understand that bit

Second, road woes are a bit of a consideration...but I think that could be said of a lot of teams in D1.
You don't always have to be a jerk. You know that, right?
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Naturally. I'm not trying to sound like a jerk though. Unfortunately this medium isn't one conducive to understanding the underlying background to what's typed out
By Humble_Opinion
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Naturally. I'm not trying to sound like a jerk though. Unfortunately this medium isn't one conducive to understanding the underlying background to what's typed out
Starting off a refutation of another post by attacking their grammar always makes you look like a jerk. It also makes you look as if you have no argument to bring to the discussion to disprove their viewpoint.
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
VT is bad. we played them and swept them. They have possibly the worst pitching staff in the ACC. they literally tried to give the sweep to UNC this weekend but managed to have a pop up to the catcher after blowing a three run lead in the ninth. beating them by 22 is not anything special.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
It's not a real e-fight if someone doesn't play the roll of grammar teacher!
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
If you're going to attack one's grammar, you should make sure your punctuation is correct.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
And yes I'm aware some periods are missing...

Anyway this is not a bad team. Inconsistent maybe but not bad.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
It's the apostrophe that's at issue here.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Fine...

Getting back to the topic, There are good things about this bunch starting at the top with Artis. He is going to be a tablesetter for this bunch for the next two years until he becomes draft eligible again. Quarterley should be our full time closer. Kowalo has shown flashes as well. DeGroat and Mitchell have shown well at times for the pitchers, although they are young so they've frustrated at times as well. Morris looks to be a pretty special player as well. I wish we could get a strong young nucleus to build around instead of a lot of 1-2 year projects who could end up getting drafted.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
We've loaded up with jucos pretty much every year under Coach Toman. I don't think that's changing anytime soon. Also, Evan Mitchell is a junior so I wouldn't consider him young as college ballplayers go.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]