This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
With as many pitchers we have on roster looks like we could find someone who can throw strikes and get batters out.

Another lose to a team we should beat.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Walk leads to three straight singles followed by a grand slam.

Even the best pitchers can give up a big inning once in a while
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Season is just in shambles right now. I believed toman and drank the kool aid about the talent level. The talent level is a fraction of what is was just 3 or 4 years ago. Artis is the only legit mlb draft type talent. I know there are a couple others that could be but they just dont do anything consistently. Man. It really feels like the season is over first week of april. Were going backward.
By Trottalot
Registration Days Posts
I will have to agree with you jinxy, the talent is nowhere near that of 3 to 4 years ago. I hope all 4 or 5 of the diehards on here go back to look at their post at the beginning of this season and see just how WRONG they were about their team. The talent is not there and of course you have a joke for a coach. But hey, it's a good thing you got a nice stadium............
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
My question is why does it seem our pitching staff is going backwards? Some of these guys showed great promise in the past and now struggle to get through mediocre lineups. That has to be on the coaching staff.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Sigh...and he's back...and jinxy is drinking right along with him...
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote:My question is why does it seem our pitching staff is going backwards? Some of these guys showed great promise in the past and now struggle to get through mediocre lineups. That has to be on the coaching staff.
I'm curious about that myself. There are a ton of new faces, but the problem is affecting the vets too like Cole today. I, unlike the doom squad here, still think we have talent on the mound, I wish I could analyze video from here though
By WestPAGator
Maybe AD Barber will see that we need a real coaching staff who can actually provide some
Division I coaching to the players, especially the pitchers. Although a real batting coach would be more than helpful, too.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:
flamehunter wrote:My question is why does it seem our pitching staff is going backwards? Some of these guys showed great promise in the past and now struggle to get through mediocre lineups. That has to be on the coaching staff.
I'm curious about that myself. There are a ton of new faces, but the problem is affecting the vets too like Cole today. I, unlike the doom squad here, still think we have talent on the mound, I wish I could analyze video from here though

Congress needs to get involved and pass a law ca[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

What is the scouting report on Isaiah Ihnen from […]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]