This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
8 base on balls in 5 innings
Are our pitchers that wild or the umpire have coffee can for strike zone.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Unwatchable. What has happened to our pitching. A strength for so many years has now become a huge weakness. If we can't sweep unca at home then we are in dire straits.
By LUinPA
Registration Days Posts
COME ON Herndon, what in the world. From last weekend till now he is clearly struggling from the BullP.
By WestPAGator
Toman has to do something about our relievers. I have no confidence in any of them. UNC A is one of the worst teams in the conference and we are losing to them. Sad sad situation.
By LUinPA
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote:Unwatchable. What has happened to our pitching. A strength for so many years has now become a huge weakness. If we can't sweep unca at home then we are in dire straits.
It seems like our BP, has blown many games this season so far.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
There's no options. Quarterly is the only one that has done anything. I said it earlier and say it again. WORST bullpen we've had since I've followed lu
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Well got a dub. Quarterly is spent. Cole will have to throw a complete game and offense will have to put up a bunch of runs to cover the last 3 innings after bean departs. I'll say one thing. Artis is a stud.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
So who comes out of the pen tomorrow? Quarterly went 3.2 innings., though he did only throw 38 pitches. Herndon threw 31 in .1 innings. We need to throw strikes! Go after these guys.
By krh44
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote: Artis is a stud.
+1 He is going to be fun to watch over the next few years.
By WestPAGator
krh44 wrote:
jinxy wrote: Artis is a stud.
+1 He is going to be fun to watch over the next few years.
If he doesn't transfer
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Up 2-0 after 3. On!y problem is Cole has already thrown 59 pitches. At that rate he will do well to last more than 6, and our only reliable reliever pitched over 3 innings yesterday.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Grabowski had an adventurous 6th but struck out two.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
6 strikeouts in 2.2 along with a walk and two hit batters
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Great job of playing small ball to manufacture 3 insurance runs in the 8th. Come on Eric, close it out!
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Grabowski is gassed. Threw more today than he had all year.Now the questión is, does Quarterly have 1 more out in his arm after going 3 innings yesterday?
Last edited by olldflame on March 25th, 2016, 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]