This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
We've needed a blowout for a while. Glad to finally get one. Hated to use quarterly so much with 4 more tough games this weekend. Wish I would have went now.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Umm not really...there's a difference between constructive people (which I like) and negative people (which I don't). I don't mind when you criticize someone or something but you temper that with occasional positivity when you see something good out of wheat you're criticizing. I was disappointed to see us give up those 7 runs to cut the deficit to 6, but quarterley locked it in and along with Gamble allowed one hit the rest of the way. That's a good thing. Now, the constructive thing is to say what Nick said on the broadcast and that's that we need to see more guys step up out of the bullpen, which is true. For tonight though, after a rough go for Murphy the boys did well holding it doen
By krh44
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:With a 12 run lead. Should not give up 4 runs in an inning.
Big South Tournament...UNC Asheville...nuff said. Many of the veteran posters on here remember that game

Probably one of my worst days as a Liberty fan !
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
thanks guys. glad you guys decided to tick off VT before they come down here to Atlanta... lol
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Fantastic win.

Not sure who ticked in BJ'S cheerios though. You're like a,child saying, "I told you so!" Over and over and over again.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Yes. He's a child.

Only half as savvy
By jlread
Registration Days Posts
This win against VA tech isn't looking so good anymore. They haven't won a game since.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Well losing by 15 to anybody isn't good for your confidence...sounds like they were probably already in the bowl and that loss flushed whatever confidence they had built to that point
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]