This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LUDad
Coastal ranked 33, Winthrop ranked # 38. Liberty and Radford in "Other Teams Receiving Votes" category...
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I am thankful that the pre season polls don't meant very much in January.

But I would like to see Coastal, Wintrop and Radford win about 6 games combined.
By SixPounders
D1 Baseball.com has LU picked 2nd in the league behind Coastal. PerfectGame.org releases their Big South Preview next Monday. I thought the D1 Baseball.com Big South Preview was pretty fair and accurate.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
If only SJ were here to tell us why that is a good representation of the conference and that CC is justifiably dominant in the selections. I do miss the balance he brought to the board. :roll:
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
That list is a total joke. I will be glad when CC leaves the Big South. They are more loved than Notre Dame is in the so called Power Conferences. I think someone should file a protest that a CC pitcher was not selected as Pitcher of the Year on that list of fiction.

Question: With CC on the way out of Big South, are they eligible for BSC championship this season ?
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I believe this is their last run at Big South titles and auto bids. Beginning next fall, they are on their own. The Sun Belt is actually a good place for them to play baseball. You'll notice how well respected the Ragin Cajuns are in the baseball world. And justifiably so.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I just hope CC doesn't win BSC, nor get an at large bid. But with the love CC receives, I bet the Selection Committee already has them in, and season has not started.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]