This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
So we tweeted out signing day commits. Alex kiriloff Khalil Lee and cam locklear might all start. If I'm not mistaken there all top 250. Kiriloff won the hr derby.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Man, this thread is all over the map. Almost a week and 14 posts since anything has been said about the schedule. Yes, I know I contributed.
By LUDad
SuperJon wrote:The more I look at the schedule, the only thing I really don't love is the opening series at South Florida. It's the first weekend of the season against a Top 50 RPI team. If we don't win the series, it's a disappointment, and because they're a decent team, winning the series will be tough. If we're going to travel like that opening weekend, I'd rather it be to a Top 25 RPI where if we win one game, it's a good weekend.

Overall a really good schedule though.
CCU had a mid-season series at Florida State last year. Winning one game really helped their RPI. But, I image there is a lot of competition for February series against decent Florida teams. Not a bad place to be in February :D
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:... or Texas
or Southern California...
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]