This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I dropped in on the baseball camp last night. The were some good looking prospects attending. Hard to believe some were still in high school. There was a 3rd baseman who looked MLB ready with glove and arm right now. Have no idea who he was or where from.
By CinciFlame
Registration Days Posts
I was at the Liberty camp as well. My nephew and his friend wanted to see what the camp was all about. Although they are just rising FR. I was really proud of them. They held their own for sure and didn't seem to be intimidated. As far as the age of the kids attending camp, you're right in that some are not high school kids. My nephew said he talked to a kid from CA and a kid from TX that are in JUCO's. It was obvious the coaching staff was already familiar with many of the older kids. I'm not sure how it works, but we were thinking some had more of a personal invitation to the camp. It was a great camp for the boys and whether they ever attend Liberty or not, I think they're now flames fans for life.
Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

Were not done https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/s[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]