This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

LU Legacy kid mentored by Ryan Cordell...
Roseville & Granite Bay (CA) Press Tribune wrote:VCA's Micah Gunter stays local and joins the Beavers in the Fall
VCA pitcher chooses American River College with Liberty University still on the horizon.

By: Jeremy McDonald - For The Press Tribune

Faced with a crossroad and a plethora of possible collegiate routes, Micah Gunter used the power of prayer to help him make his decision late last week. All signs pointed to American River College.

“I had a couple of choices and I prayed about it — it was a really tough decision,” Gunter admitted. “I love all of the coaches that talked to me, but American River just seems to be the best fit for me right now.”

Although Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia is still Micah’s dream school, his plans can still get him to his final destination. The plan is to take the junior college route and transfer in two years.

“(The Liberty coaches) came out to a game last year and they were interested in me,” the VCA senior continued. “They just wanted me to go to a J.C. because I’m young and they want me to develop for a year or two and AR seems to be the best fit to get to Liberty.”
Click Here for Full Story
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]