This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LUDad
Hey Guys, thanks for the memories...

Ashton Perritt, Alex Close, Dalton Britt, Becker Sankey, Shawn Clowers, Jared Lyons, Matt Pennington, Nick Paxton & Clay Keranen: Champions on the field and for Christ.

Carson Herndon, we'll see you next year in Omaha.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Sad to see their careers end the way they did, but I look forward to following their progress post Liberty. Quite a few of those guys are going to be picked up I think.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
That core of guys had one incredible run during their careers on the mountain. I hope they don't let their auspicious exit taint and otherwise incredible experience.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:I hope they don't let their auspicious exit taint and otherwise incredible experience.
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. lol
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Sloppy indeed. "Less than auspicious" was in my mind but didn't make it to my fingertips. I think my gray hairs are sucking brain mass.
By LUDad
jinxy wrote:Britts a jr unless hes graduating early.
Sorry Britt! just so used to seeing you play all these years with these other guys...Please come back
By Flamepop
Registration Days Posts
LUDad's list proves there is more to this than just wins and losses. That list is full of fine young men who represented this University and themselves well during their playing days here. When the pain of the end of this season passes, and it will, I hope they all are remembered for how they carried themselves while wearing the Liberty uniform, and I hope success follows them in the rest of their lives. Thanks guys for the memories.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Perritt close and lyons are 4 year contributors and good kids. Its going to be awfully hard to replace those guys. I mean those 3 have been right in the middle of everything.
By krh44
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote:Perritt close and lyons are 4 year contributors and good kids. Its going to be awfully hard to replace those guys. I mean those 3 have been right in the middle of everything.

Yeah that is for sure. I am glad Alex & AP had the game they did in their final home game. I know this season didn’t turn out to be what they expected. They leave a lot of memories especially APs tourney performance 2 years ago!

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

What is the scouting report on Isaiah Ihnen from […]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]