This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I not fully know solution to problem, but it has been around for years. Bottom line, they do not care how long fans wait in line.
Their first mistake was having only one concession stand open.

For future reference, softball will have same problem down the road.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I not fully know solution to problem, ...
Hulk angry, Hulk smash!
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:
Hulk angry, Hulk smash!
Actually, I believe that was a line from an episode of the Lone Ranger.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:
krh44 wrote:Liberty please do not have $1 hot dog night if you only have 1 concession line open.
When I was in line last Friday night, one customer said that they should have a concession stand open JUST for hot dogs when they are only a buck.

Also, at the Hillcats games, they have one line just for beer; LU could have one just devoted to beverages--soft drinks, bottled water, Gatorade, & hot chocolate.
Yes, I worked the beer line many times.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote:
PAmedic wrote:
Hulk angry, Hulk smash!
Actually, I believe that was a line from an episode of the Lone Ranger.

Tonto said that?
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Oh mercy. Nobody had a worse freefall than Jerry Falwell U. The Flames began the weekend way up at No. 35 in the RPI, but fell all the way down to No. 52 by Sunday morning. Two losses to High Point will do that as the Panthers came into the series just 25-23. The worst part was Friday’s 5-0 blanking where the Flames were held to just two hits. Bad time for the bats to go silent.
Link
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Our first opponent in the conference tourney: High Point. I hope for sweet revenge, but expect nothing.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:
Oh mercy. Nobody had a worse freefall than Jerry Falwell U. The Flames began the weekend way up at No. 35 in the RPI, but fell all the way down to No. 52 by Sunday morning. Two losses to High Point will do that as the Panthers came into the series just 25-23. The worst part was Friday’s 5-0 blanking where the Flames were held to just two hits. Bad time for the bats to go silent.
Link
Hopefully the boys will read the ridicule here by the article's author as motivation for the tourney.
New Mexico State

Crazy game, should have won it about an hour and a[…]

Congress needs to get involved and pass a law ca[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

We went from everyone on the team being 6’7&[…]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]