This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
YORK with another nice job

love these videos BTW... we are beyond fortunate to have LFSN and GAMEON

[youtube]
[/youtube]
One of the bad things about our stadium (and it's really one of the few) is that no one sits behind the plate. Even in the games when we had 200+, it looked empty on TV because people don't sit in those first four rows.
The section directly behind home plate is considered PREMIUM seating. You can not sit there unless you pay a few dollars more for your ticket. I think it's $8 instead of $5. They have stadium workers stationed at this section to ask to see your ticket to be sure you have the right kind. If you do not, they will ask you to move to another seat in a different section.
Very good reasons. If I were a college kid I wouldn't pay a premium either. If they can't sell them, open them up to everyone. It looks terrible. It's the same problem the Yankees had/have with their premium seats.
My wife won "season tickets" at the "General Admission" level and we have been to many games. We typically sit on the third base line, three rows up. The "reserved" section, just a few seats away, is normally fairly empty.
adam42381 wrote:Very good reasons. If I were a college kid I wouldn't pay a premium either. If they can't sell them, open them up to everyone. It looks terrible. It's the same problem the Yankees had/have with their premium seats.
Usually on game day the reserve seats are the same price as general admission.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]