This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Not a good showing the last couple days. Crafton at the plate with the game on the line??? Really.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
For the baseball gurus :

What is wrong with our hitting ? Pitching has kept us in every game. but no offense.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
The problem with our hitting is the same problem it is every year: our approach and lack of development. The talent will take over as the weather improves.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I do think the fact that we were playing our 5th game in 5 days might have played a small part...but I'm just a stupid koolaid drinker so what do I know
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
One thing that worries me, is our slump seems to be a carry-over from end of last season, when we tanked.
By jcrew4
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:For the baseball gurus :

What is wrong with our hitting ? Pitching has kept us in every game. but no offense.
Hitting will come with time. Taking BP in a cage and facing live pitching on the field are total two different things. I saw them play down here in GA and they weren't seeing the ball early. They let a lot of good pitches go by and would swing at the bad ones. It's just timing. The more they play the better they will get. You want to peak at the end, not the beginning.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Thats all true but when trying to build an at large we cant drop too many more and lock that in. You want to leave a little buffer for losses late in the season. We stunk at the beginning and end of last year.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]