This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Guys are gonna be tested with the change in schedule announced earlier today:

http://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm ... 32&TeamID=

Liberty now plays at 10 AM vs Ohio (as the home team), then 40 minutes after that game against UNCW on Saturday and then as the visiting team vs. Ohio on Sunday at 10 AM and as the final game of the day vs. UNCW 40 minutes after their second matchup with UNCW
BJWilliams wrote:6-2 through 5 after a homer and an E9 leading to a run.

I dont think that the second game was scheduled for audio anyway. It wasnt on the original schedule
It had an audio and video link but yeah wouldn't surprise me if both had neither. Why is there no audio for all games this year?
Andrew Yacyk and Alex Close having a day to go along with Seiz. Britt is also raking. Looks like we finally played a solid defensive game in game 2. Of course when we're pounding the ball and up big that always helps. Still not getting anything out of 2b as Kimble is 0fer with 3 k's. Great start from Lambert and another solid start from Parker Bean. Talent is def. there. Now we just need to find out 2b and develop a few more reliable arms.
Last edited by jinxy on February 22nd, 2014, 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm with you jinxy. I blame Toman for this loss along with all the rest of them to come. He has no clue how to make a lineup or who to put in the lineup. You do not take out your best hitter; and leave two guys in the lineup that are hitting well below .180 just because they are "captains". If your not hitting, you shouldn't be playing. The attendance of this game was shown at over 1100. This number is tickets sold I guess. In the pictures and the video, there is less than 300 people "in the seats". That is just sad for a season opener at a nice stadium like that.
Well trott, how about giving credit when we win...I have a lot more respect for Jon, who pulled back his criticism of the move to switch Seiz out due to injury, not questionable game managing, and is willing to give credit for a win as much as criticism for a loss...unlike you
CUSA Tournament Las Cruces, NM

Liberty will play winner of New Mexico State-Jacks[…]

LSU

Liberty 3 LSU 1, final. Escobar complete game win.[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

It certainly feels ridiculous to see some of these[…]

Volleyball Coach

Former player and assistant coach Rebecca Ru[…]