This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Easton (MD) Star Democrat wrote:St. Michaels alum Adam Parks throws perfect game
Strikes out 12 in NCAA-sanctioned summer-league play

PHOTO BY JIM SHINN
Adam Parks, shown here pitching for St. Michaels High in the 2010 playoffs, pitched a perfect game Saturday in an NCAA-sanctioned summer league. Parks plays for Liberty University during the regular season.

Posted: Saturday, June 29, 2013 11:46 pm
By DAVID INSLEY Staff Writer

WOODSTOCK, Va. — St. Michaels High alumnus Adam Parks has seen his share of success in a decade-plus of baseball. With three state high school titles and a Division-I scholarship to play at Liberty University, the right-hander, who tops out in the 90s, was a name much feared in the Bayside Conference in particular from 2008-11.

Parks just added another laurel on Saturday night with a perfect-game victory as a player for the Charles Town (W.Va.) Cannons, defeating Woodstock 3-0 in a game in the Valley Baseball League, an NCAA-sanctioned 12-team league that plays a 44-game schedule beginning May 31.
Click Here for Full Story
Sounding a bit antsy aren't we jinxy?

Anyhoo, based on a cursory glance of all the Reds affiliates and searching for his name through MiLB.com for possible destinations, it does not look like he signed. According to MLB.com the deadline was actually the 12th (last Friday) at 5 P.M.
BJ, a cursory glance at the link above to the Peninsula Pilot site will show that Grauer is playing with them. Why must you always try to make everybody look foolish with your snide remarks about their posts? That was a legitimate question.
I wasn't trying to be snide, just the way I read his post it sounded like he was concerned about no news on him since draft day. My apologies for it coming off that way, but it looks like Grauer is in for one last rodeo in 2014.
Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]