This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

thepostman wrote:
SuperJon wrote:Beej, isn't your wife in labor right now?
+10000000000000000000000000
Look, Im right there in the room with her and she does not have a problem with me being on the computer because she knows that I freak out with every ache and pain she has so she has her coach with her and they talk to me periodically and keep me in the loop, so if you have been thinking that I have been ignoring her all this time then you are SORELY mistaken. Im through talking about this here.

As to the original topic, It was good to see the guys come to play today. We get the Gamecocks tomorrow and we have beaten them already in their park so they have that confidence working in their favor. What would be great is that SC sends one of the pitchers that we saw in the first series and we can use that familiarity to our advantage
fair enough but its still odd to me that you are posting more then you have in the past month while your wife is in labor and posting very personal details at that.

I've been right where you are beej, I know its a bit stressful and typically you, stress and flamefans don't mix well. Take a break
bigsmooth wrote:i have never seen so much nitpicking from some about a win! we won convincingly and that is all that matters. we are getting more production from the bottom of the lineup and D1 pitched a heckuva game. it does not matter who we play, because the boys will be ready. peaking at the right time!! GO FLAMES!!
+1
I think the frustrating thing about these wins is that those who follow the team know this is how good this team is and we didn't see this all year. When Toman is laid back and loose like he has be the past two weeks, he's not a bad manager at all. If he can continue to stay this loose and coach with the nothing to lose mindset that he has been, we could win this regional. We have the talent to do it.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]