This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Yea, the other night, it felt like one of those Texas dust bowl storms. I kept looking for tumble weeds to start rolling across the Fieldturf. :shock:

Then today, the fog was so thick you literally could not see the LU monogram from the baseball stadium, and the radio announcer said something like "only the good Lord could block the view of the monogram."
By krh44
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Good to see the Radford players kneeling in prayer with us after the game. Postgame radio show said #5 LU will play #4 Radford in the 8:00 BSC tournament game on Tuesday night.
If we win Tuesday we will be the late game Wed. as well. Hopefully we will have a good crowd for the tourney.
Glad we won the series and hopefully being at home will provide some magic for this incredibly inconsistent team. Maybe its me but some of the guys just seem to not have much enthusiasm and the same with the coaches. Despite the inconsistent play, i feel like we have some talent but our coaching is simply not there. I am more down on our hitting than our pitching, but in the end, we have underachieved, have not beaten Coastal, and the spiritual health of the team is not where it needs to be. Changes have to be made.
bigsmooth wrote:Glad we won the series and hopefully being at home will provide some magic for this incredibly inconsistent team. Maybe its me but some of the guys just seem to not have much enthusiasm and the same with the coaches. Despite the inconsistent play, i feel like we have some talent but our coaching is simply not there. I am more down on our hitting than our pitching, but in the end, we have underachieved, have not beaten Coastal, and the spiritual health of the team is not where it needs to be. Changes have to be made.
We need swagger like The U! :D
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
bigsmooth wrote:Glad we won the series and hopefully being at home will provide some magic for this incredibly inconsistent team. Maybe its me but some of the guys just seem to not have much enthusiasm and the same with the coaches. Despite the inconsistent play, i feel like we have some talent but our coaching is simply not there. I am more down on our hitting than our pitching, but in the end, we have underachieved, have not beaten Coastal, and the spiritual health of the team is not where it needs to be. Changes have to be made.
We need swagger like The U! :D
Yeah, that's what's missing :roll: I appreciate sarcasm when it is on full display :D
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]