This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Solid win but really a must win in the sense that they beat us at home. Fulgham is an intersting watch. He doesn't get above 82 or 83 mph but something must be deceiving about him because he's done well in 3 appearances. Hopefully he can nail down that other midweek role for us. Good to see Close barrell up a couple more balls. Lacik is really thriving in the leadoff role. Need to find some kind of offense from the left side of the infield and the DH spot though.

Big game for us at UVA now, anyone going?
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Fulghum sounds like a left handed version of Greg Maddux...not real dominant with his stuff, especially later in his career so he uses placement to get batters out

(Edit: Sorry I was in a hurry posting that before my computer updated)
Last edited by BJWilliams on March 13th, 2013, 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Fixed accordingly...nice catch as always Jon. be good to see our midweek "rotation" get solidified and Fulghum looks like he made a pretty good case yesterday
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
He's a lot like Lyons but Lyons hasn't had the success this year that he did last year. I think he hides the ball well and has a good off-speed pitch.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hoc[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]