This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By GAboy7
Registration Days Posts
Does anyone have any information on the new players that have come in??
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Baseball America wrote:• As usual, Liberty was able to tap its Northwest junior-college pipeline to form the backbone of its large class, which features nine freshmen and nine juco transfers. Bellevue (Wash.) CC teammates Tyler Cox and Andy Smith should be key pieces of the lineup in 2012. Cox, a catcher/first baseman, has good righthanded pop, while Smith covers plenty of ground in center field and has good table-setter skills. Columbia Basin (Wash.) CC transfer Kody Young is a strong-bodied righthander with an 86-89 mph fastball from a three-quarters slot and a slider/changeup/forkball combination. He and Edmonds (Wash.) CC transfer Brooks Roy should compete for weekend rotation spots; Roy is a 5-10 bulldog with an 86-90 fastball and a quality changeup.
Click Here for Full Story
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
thanks for posting sly..i saw a few innings of the scrimmage from this past Saturday but it was so cold it was hard to stay out there long the way the wind whips at the stadium. Catcher could be a weakness this year, Wimmer looked OK behind the plate for Navy but the Red team catcher had abotu 7 passed balls in 3 innings. Neither pitcher was impressive. Looks like they moved Haley over to 3rd base. I know we are young at short and 3b but man tyler and matty were so smooth that i get re-exposed to what most college freshman and juco transfers look like playing those positions.
CUSA Tournament Las Cruces, NM

@ballcoach15 I told you LU will win the tourn[…]

2024 Season Thread

Soooooo, is it time to get a new head coach or w[…]

Prayers please

Best of luck to you! Life gonna change 👍🏼

NCAA Realignment Megathread

The push for a G5 playoff may be bigger th[…]