This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

User avatar
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
#454633
Well we did get a nice gift to start this week as we took all five major awards according to the liberty flames Twitter, player of the year (Ryan Seiz) and Pitcher of the year (Trey Lambert), freshman of the year (Parker Bean) scholar athlete of the year (Lambert) and coach of the year (Jim Toman).
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
#454639
I agree with cuda54 . We have a couple spots in linup that need to be changed . our 4 spot may have the least production of any team in D1 baseball . Clean up hitter should,be knocking in runs and hitting long ball. not 0-4 most games .
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]