The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By Guest
bigsmooth wrote:VC was a great coach
He still is... isn't he?
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Van is an acquired taste. I'm glad he is off the Rockets color gig. But he does add some great insight once you get over his annoying voice.

And yes, he's still coaching the Comets.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
whatever "GUEST". im sure most understood what i was saying. sometimes i do get him and leon barrmore the old LA. Tech coach confused sometimes.
By fsn32
Registration Days Posts
bigsmooth wrote:whatever "GUEST". im sure most understood what i was saying. sometimes i do get him and leon barrmore the old LA. Tech coach confused sometimes.
That was me... forgot to log in... it was a legit question, I thought maybe he had retired. I wasn't able to watch the game to see how he was introduced ;-)
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
i honestly thought vc was retired, but apparently still kicking in the WNBA.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
Did anybody else notice that one of the announcers in the ESPN studio said that Megan was our go to player averaging 19.5 points and 9.5 rebounds a game. They didn't even mention her not having played half the season. I just think these people should do more research for the amount of money they get paid.
By TallyW
Registration Days Posts
Yeah I saw that as well. I was pretty surprised that the little tidbit about our best player being out 1/2 the season didn't make it to the blurb about our team.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
I noticed it also. I was waiting for a further explanation as to why but they flipped it back to the FSU game.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
confusion over triplets, perhaps? Either way- lazy journalism: betting CHIRS and SLY would NEVER do that
By jimflamesfan
Registration Days Posts
I actually purchased ESPN fullcourt just so I could see this entire game...they did show Megan Frazee in the stands and mention that she was their leading scorer and out for the season with a knee injury at one point during the game...
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]