The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Hammond w/ 2 more from the line- we lead by 6 w/ 3 sec left!
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Parker shooting FTs to lock it up! Ladies win 53-45! CONGRATS!
By absturgill
Registration Days Posts
We'll see ya tomorrow afternoon at 2 on Comcast Sports Net in DC for the Big South Championship
By WinthropEagleFan
Registration Days Posts
Congrats to the Flames...good luck tomorrow.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
Tough game. LU comes through in the end after blowing a big lead. But give credit to Winthrop for coming back and making it interesting in the end.
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
We need all 217 students left in town to be at the game Saturday!!
By Flamesfanva
Registration Days Posts
WHEW! Watched the game on UPN and was nervous. Tomorrow I'll be there in person to support the Flames and hopefully watch a 10th straight Big South Championship!

Congrats to Winthrop, they fought a good fight. Made me nervous!
By krh44
Registration Days Posts
There was a decent crowd there tonight. Of course towns section was blocked off. However, our fans have become customed to winning or we have no spirit. It seemed the only time the crowd got into the game was w/ 30 seconds to go when we could finally breath. For a minutes we looked lost on the court trying to get the ball up the court. The have some good size. Too bad our students are gone. Hopefully we will have a good crowd anyways.
By Chris Lang
Registration Days Posts
My thoughts ...

* Liberty's killer instinct is lacking a bit. When you're up 16 at home, you've got to put a team away. They had that problem against Radford both times.

* Michelle Parker has played better than any Flame in this tournament.

* Winthrop really choked Liberty's posts with that 2-3 zone. Moriah only took two shots; KP struggled to get touches inside. LU looked uncomfortable against the trap.

* Roli didn't play well at all tonight. Seven turnovers, just looked out of sorts. They need her energy tomorrow.

On to tomorrow ...

* High Point has won here before. Don't undersell that fact. They have seniors who know how to win in this building. They won't be scared.

* High Point could be tired. Tooey's having them come in for a 9:30 a.m. shootaround after their game ended at 11. Leslie Cook played all 40 minutes; O'Dell played a lot too.

* I just sense Liberty is vulnerable, like at some point the lack of offense is going to catch up to them. I think it's going to be a VERY interesting game.
By Flamesfanva
Registration Days Posts
They looked vulnerable tonight...and almost were. I couldn't believe a 16 point lead, gone just like that.
By krh44
Registration Days Posts
Just a side note but I saw Kim Graham entering the Vines after the game last night. What is he doing now?
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Props to WU for crashing the boards to, I lost track of how many times they got offensive RBs over us in the second half but it was a LOT.

my guess is Coach Green watched the same game we did though :wink: , made the necessary corrections/adjustments, and will have the ladies ready to go tonite
Election 2022 and 2024

The swing states will decide the election just lik[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]